(FB2) My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! (Manga) Vol. 3

(FB2) My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! (Manga) Vol. 3

Home Forums Prayer Requests (FB2) My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! (Manga) Vol. 3

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  buslig 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts

buslig

said

My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! (Manga) Vol. 3
(My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! (Manga), #3)
by Satoru Yamaguchi

My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! (Manga) Vol. 3

• Publisher: Seven Seas
  • ISBN: 9781645052302 (1645052303)
  • Format: paperback, 176 pages
  • Series: My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! (Manga), #3
  • Language: english
  • Author: Satoru Yamaguchi
  • Ages: 13+
  • Release date: April 7, 2020

About The Book

FALSELY ACCUSED!

Katarina Claes, reborn into her favorite dating sim, has finally met and befriended Maria Campbell, the heroine of the game, in the hopes of avoiding exile or death. But when Maria disappears, it’s up to Katarina to figure out who’s behind it. Could it be the same people who accused her of harassing Maria? Or is there something even more sinister at work? Doom approaches, and the vilification of Katarina is about to begin!

Hardcover book My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! (Manga) Vol. 3 buy cheap on Kobo. MOBI ebook My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! (Manga) Vol. 3 by Satoru Yamaguchi read on iPhone. Hardback My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! (Manga) Vol. 3. TXT ebook My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! (Manga) Vol. 3 Satoru Yamaguchi download Android on Bookshop. FictionBook book My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! (Manga) Vol. 3 buy for Kindle on Book Depository.

October 19, 2020 at 7:09 pm
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.